Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Activities

Some items from today...

Switched out the menu board background!























Completed a LOT of work for school (the job, not my classes), no thanks to this demanding cat!



























Made my white bean veggie chili, Mike made his meaty chili. Here's a peek at mine in the Crock Pot, mmmmmm:



























Now listening to the Super Bowl, so that I won't get too distracted by the commercials and ditch my work. The SB should really happen the day before a Monday holiday, don't you think? Two years ago we had three snow days in a row leading up to Super Bowl Sunday. With that kind of time, you can make some really awesome SB party snacks! Here's what I made that year:



























They were a huge hit! Alas, this year did not allow time for such fun past-times. Just as well, it's just the two of us for the Super Bowl this year anyway! We certainly don't need dozens of jersey-shaped cookies lying around the house, especially since I'm still avoiding sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment