Saturday, February 2, 2013

Currently February

Another month, another "Currently" from Farley!


Orange peels and cinnamon - another successful Pinterest experiment!


Punxsutawney Phil, I love you - seeing the shadow means early spring! Woo hoo!

As always, thinking about ways to make my lessons better!

It has been so bitter, bitter cold this week, that I cannot wait for warmer weather!

Big paper due on Wednesday, need to finish the first draft before tomorrow night so I can take a breather and go back to it with fresh eyes and revise before the due date. Not a difficult paper, just have to buckle down!

Pet peeves - not listening and whining. All teachers will understand. Especially middle school teachers.

4 comments:

  1. I bet it smells fantastic, but what is the orange peel and cinnamon for? I sometimes boil quince and cinnamon to poach them and then freeze or to add to yummy quince cakes/tarts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an aromatic indulgence! We had oranges this week so I saved the peels. Smells amazing!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I bet that smells delicious! Gotta love Pinterest...and I am also very happy with Phil's shadow today. Ready for spring!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Denise!
    Just found your blog through Farley's Currently and now I am following, too.

    Ohh whining is a pet peeve of mine too! Especially with the big kids---they should know better, right?

    Hope Phil is right and that you start feeling that warm weather soon! :)


    Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete