Monday, July 22, 2013

More Pie, More C25K

Pie #8! Black Bottom Peanut Butter Cloud Pie, mmmmm mmmmmmm!

 Graham cracker crust, topped with melted chocolate chips, topped with chopped peanuts.

 Filling of peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, whipped cream, and meringue.

 Topped with more chopped peanuts.

Frozen, sliced, served. Tastes like a soft and airy Reese's peanut butter cup in a crust.

Am I worried about the calories? Nope, because I just did this:


I'm still rocking the C25K. It took me a little bit longer (an extra 4 minutes) than 25 minutes to hit 2.5 miles, but I did it, and with energy to spare. I am a BEAST! Or am I a Belle?

That's how I picture myself. Reality is probably more like this:


Either way, 2.5 miles is 2.5 miles. Go me! Now where's that pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment