Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to the Routine

First day back went pretty well! The kids were pretty nuts and most took a rather lackadaisical approach to reviewing for final exams, but for the most part no true difficulties. One more "normal" day, then finals, then roster change. I think I'll make it.

Along with going back to work comes the re-installation of other habits. I went to the Y after work today. I love the Y! They offer so much, along with so many services and amenities for such a reasonable price (as long as you're not single - I still harbor bitterness over the deep discounts marrieds/families receive at so many places that singles are overcharged for). I took a hiatus over the holidays - a hazard of choosing a gym closer to your workplace than your home - and it felt great being back. And the place was packed! Must be all those NY Resolutions peeps. I hope a lot of them stick around, because the whole energy level of the room skyrockets when there are so many people working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment