Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blood and More


Yep, already 1/6 of the way to accomplishing New Year's Resolution #1! Today was a productive day. The hubs had a day of meetings at the community college he works at, and for some reason I get SOOOOO much more accomplished when I'm home by myself rather than when we're both here (of course I prefer the shared time, but sometimes you gotta get stuff DONE!). Lots of housekeeping stuff, some organizing stuff, some errand stuff - I love being able to cross items off of my extensive lists! Confession: when starting a list, I almost always put one or two things on there that I've already done, so that I can immediately cross them off. Ah, the satisfaction! Come on, admit it, you do it too!

One item crossed off today (for real), Pinspired:

A memory jar: write down the good things that happen throughout the year, then open the jar and read them at the end of the year. What a great mini-time capsule, and a great way to be mindful of thankfulness!


Here's an admittedly bad pic of my jar, but you get the idea (already have a good thing in there!). Haven't decided whether or not to create a label... or perhaps I did, by default...

No comments:

Post a Comment