Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Experiments #3 & #4

The only thing better than a cute little cast iron pan is TWO cute little cast iron pans...


I came to realize that there are several individual dishes I am going to want to make using these, so a companion was in order. Thank you Amazon!

I have continued to break in my little guys. Last night's dinner: angel hair frittata. Sauteed mushrooms, garlic, and fresh spinach, mix in tomatoes, mozzarella, and pasta, add two eggs, set and bake - yum!


For breakfast I repeated my grilled banana nut bread deliciousness:


And finally to accompany dinner, onion/garlic/rosemary focaccia!


So obvious I am on Spring Break, isn't it? Not only do I have time to mess around with a new pan, but I'm posting about it too. Have no worries, radio darkness will descend again in a few more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment