Saturday, March 16, 2013

March Prayer Cards

Time for teacher prayer cards again; we all certainly need a boost to get us through to Spring Break! One more week left for me! This time it's the envelopes that I'm really happy with. In another why-the-heck-didn't-I-think-of-that Pinteresting experience, it was brought to my attention that it's just stupid easy to make your own envelopes. Click here for the pin.

Here's how I made mine:

Started with this super cute cardstock pack from Michael's (I brought the obligatory 40% off coupon, but this was already half off!).



Opened up an envelope the size I wanted to make.



Traced the unfolded envelope onto the cardstock, cut out the shape.


Folded 'em up, used a little double-sided tape to secure the flaps, and there you go!


Managed to put together a nice little stack while watching the most recent episode of "The Office" from the DVR.


I wrote the addresses on labels and stuck them on, and the envelopes worked perfectly! I may never use a "real" envelope again. So disappointed I wasn't aware of this before sending out a birthday card last week (Happy Birthday again, Kelly! Pi Day birthdays rule!).

No comments:

Post a Comment