Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Routines: Monthly Habits 2

The other "habit" I'm working on on a monthly basis this year is taking time each month to finish at least one of the many WIPs (works in progress) that are languishing away in my home office. This month I started small and finally got around to making the Star Wars dice bag that my husband requested of me (and I purchased the materials for) well over a year ago. Tada!


While again it's just a small item, it's so nice to be able to check it off of the invisible list that exists only inside my head. A small accomplishment is still an accomplishment!

A little bit at a time I'll be working through a variety of projects, most a lot bigger (and older!) than this one.

And, today's the last day of January, so I'll soon be posting a wrap-up of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment